Providing a large fleet of Boats for a perfect and dreamy experience
Twenty years later, the company has grown but the same desire is at the heart of all our activities and our team.
- Our 2 catamarans, Maria, a Lagoon 450F based in Lavrio and Chrysovalandou, a Nautitech 475, based in Milos are now
providing our customers exceptional experiences around
the Cyclades and the Aegean Sea.
- Moreover, our office, based in Milos, has developed a strong cooperation network with basis all over Greece, counting on experienced and dedicated crews that allows you to discover any part of our beautiful country by sea.
Working with excellently qualified crews, that know the Greek seas by heart and can ensure a smooth sailing experience where your only worries are to relax and live the adventure that is a week on a catamaran.
All our services are customised to your requirement, which we will dedicate ourselves to satisfy.
Our office team is available at any time for you
Captain Nikolaos Xenakis is a well known sailing yachts skipper, with a strong experience of the Aegean Sean and a specialisation in catamarans.
Born in 1963 in Athens, he has grown up on the island of Naxos before moving to Milos where he founded Milos Adventures, a company doing daily cruises around the island, on a private or semi-private basis and SailCat Greece, focusing on chartering catamarans all over Greece.
A professional skipper since 1984, he is sailing catamarans since 1999. He is now an expert in sailing around the Cyclades and knows the islands like few others.
Accessing hidden beaches, exploring the coastlines and villages, taking excellent care of the guests, in a safely but warmly manner are guaranteed when sailing with him. Combining these qualities with strong skills in fishing, diving, cooking and English fluency, he will make you feel at home on board.
His knowledge will also allow him to organise the perfect trip for you at our office, understanding your preferences to advise you on the ideal catamaran and itinerary according to your desires.
- Seaman book from 1979
- National school of Life Saving
- Proficiency in survival craft & rescue boats
- Hellenic sailing school from 1984
- Hellenic Republic ministry of mercantile marine (Seafarers training directorate / Special degree of governor)
- Diving school of martial Navy (Diver in martial Navy for 26 months)
- Skipper in Mediterranean sea from 1986
- Holder of license for power boat 24m.
Zina was born in 1990 in Athens and is a graduate of Political Science at the university of Panteion. She joined our team in 2014 and is since then at the disposal of all our customers at the office. She is a friendly, pleasant, communicative individual who thrives within a challenging environment. Speaking fluently English, she is trustworthy and enthusiastic, and will make sure to create the perfect holidays for you.
Marion was born in 1989 in France, where she grew up and graduated from the business school Euromed Management in Marseille. In 2017, she moved to Milos and joined the office team in 2019. Fluent in French and English, she will put to service her organisation skills as well as her positive personality to make sure to design your dream holidays.
Skippers and hostesses
If you would like a skippered or crewed charter, we cooperate with several experienced skippers and hostesses that we selected to make your charter of an outstanding quality.